About the Club
Established in 1937, Campbellsport Sportsman Club is a shooting sports club serving southeast Wisconsin. The club offers a variety of shooting opportunities including trap leagues, a private rifle range, charity shoots and educational programs. In addition, members enjoy a fully equipped club house including refreshments and snacks. CSC is located on Lake Bernice Road near Elmore, Wisconsin.
- Garage Construction
We're pleased to announce that an expansion of the club garage has been approved by the Board for the spring of 2018. A building permit has been issued and construction will begin shortly. The garage will be expanded to the south to increase storage of clays, lawn equipment, and archery targets. Thanks in advance for all our volunteers and contractors helping to make this a successful project for the Club.
- Summer League Shooting NOW:
- Summer League Shooting: Summer leagues will operate on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings and a special Sunday league will also be operating this year. New shooters and new teams are always welcome.
- Shooting begins Tuesday, April 17th at 7:00pm
- Teams consist of 5 or 6 person teams shooting 16 yard trap for 16 weeks. Team handicaps are used for scoring.
- Memberships are $25. Shooting fees are $6 weekly and sponsor fees are $60 per team.
- Call (414) 531-9337 for more information
- Please remember to call your league president / secretary if you need to adjust shooting schedules
- Schedules for each league with contact information can be located on the Trap Schedules page
Fall Archery League:
Fall mini-archery league will run Thursday evenings at 7pm beginning August 24th. Two-man teams will shoot 20 yard baseball format for four weeks. Shooting fees are $4 per week per shooter. Come on out and warm up your bow before archery season is upon us.
Summer Trap: CSC operates trap leagues on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
- Fall Archery League: For archers and hunters, the CSC archery league operates on Thursday evenings in August and September
Winter Trap: Sunday morning trap league is available October through March.
- Rifle / Pistol Range: Open range hours are posted in the club house, at the range gate and on the Range Hours webpage link. The range is closed during all other time periods.
Note: All types of shooting are open to members only. Memberships may be purchased at the clubhouse during any league or open event.
Please contact the club at CSCtrap@gmail.com or at 414-531-9337 for more information.