About the Club
Established in 1937, Campbellsport Sportsman Club is a shooting sports club serving southeast Wisconsin. The club offers a variety of shooting opportunities including trap leagues, a private rifle range, charity shoots and educational programs. In addition, members enjoy a fully equipped club house including refreshments and snacks. CSC is located on Lake Bernice Road near Elmore, Wisconsin.
More Upcoming Events
- Upcoming Events and Meetings:
Summer League Shooting Begins! April 16, 17 & 18. The word is out...Campbellsport Sportsman's Club is the fun club to shoot and mingle. Summer leagues offer a friendly, welcoming environment for anyone who enjoys shooting sports, sportsman'sraffles, and outdoor activities. New shooters and teams are always welcome.
- Teams consist of 5 or 6 person teams shooting 16 yard trap for 16 weeks. Team handicaps are used for scoring
- Memberships are $25. Shooting fees are $6 weekly and sponsor fees are $60 per team.
- Call (414) 531-9337 for more information
- Please remember to call your league president / secretary if you need to adjust shooting schedules
- Schedules for each league with contact information can be located on the Trap Schedules page
- Ty Batzler Memorial Shoot
- Saturday, June 1st.
- 50 bird Lewis Class shoot from 10:00 am to 3:00pm.
- Raffles and Prizes. Raffles winners announced at 7:00pm
- Cookout with burgers, brats and sides.
- Live music by the Dwellers from 5:00pm to 10:00pm
- Advanced sale raffle tickets available at Ty's Place, 118 W Main St, Campbellsport, WI
- Clubhouse Upgrades
Thanks to Brad "Headley" Weinreich all the volunteers who helped to install all new windows and siding on the clubhouse. New high top bar tables and stools have been added as well for more seating capacity and comfort.
The Club house and grounds are looking great as we move into the summer season.
Fall Archery League:
Fall mini-archery league will run Sunday evenings at 5pm beginning August 24th. Two-man teams will shoot 20 yard baseball format for four weeks. Shooting fees are $4 per week per shooter. Come on out and warm up your bow before archery season is upon us.
Summer Trap: CSC operates trap leagues on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
- Fall Archery League: For archers and hunters, the CSC archery league operates on Thursday evenings in August and September
Winter Trap: Sunday morning trap league is available October through March.
- Rifle / Pistol Range: Open range hours are posted in the club house, at the range gate and on the Range Hours webpage link. The range is closed during all other time periods.
Note: All types of shooting are open to members only. Memberships may be purchased at the clubhouse during any league or open event.
Please contact the club at CSCtrap@gmail.com or at 414-531-9337 for more information.