About the Club
Established in 1937, Campbellsport Sportsman Club is a shooting sports club serving southeast Wisconsin. The club offers a variety of shooting opportunities including trap leagues, a private rifle range, charity shoots and educational programs. In addition, members enjoy a fully equipped club house including refreshments and snacks. CSC is located on Lake Bernice Road near Elmore, Wisconsin.
- Just in time for Spring...the Single Gun Raffle! Drop into the clubhouse to pick up a ticket for the latest gun raffle ticket. This raffle is a Tristar Viper G2 20gauge semi automatic with composite construction. Retail price on this gun is over $475. Raffle ticket sales end June 22th at 8:00pm with the final drawing occurring at that time. Tickets are $5 each with a maximum of 150 tickets sold.
- Summer League Shooting Starts Tuesday, April 11th:
- Summer League Shooting: Shooting begins Tuesday, April 11th at 7:00pm. Teams consist of 5 or 6 person teams shooting 16 yard trap for 18 weeks. Team handicaps are used for scoring. Memberships are $25. Shooting fees are $6 weekly and sponsor fees are $60 per team. New teams and new shooters are always welcome
- Tyler Batzler Memorial Shoot:
The memorial fund raiser for the Campbellsport High School scholarship fund will be held on Saturday, June 3rd. Activities include a Lewis Class shoot, raffles, food and great times. Fun begins at 10:00am and lasts until 5:00 pm. We look forward to seeing you all there!
- Pre-purchase Raffles featuring:
- Browning Silver Hunter - 12 gauge
- 1/4 Beef
- Pizza for a Year
- Pre-purchase raffle tickets at Ty's Place, 118 W Main St, Campbellsport or call (920) 948-6220
- Day of raffle tickets also available for the 1/4 beef, $100 cash prize, and numerous basket raffles
- Lewis Shoot Begins at 10:00am - $20 entry - shooting closes at 3:00pm - Lewis and High Gun payouts
- Open fun Shoot from 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- All Prizes will be announced at 4:00pm
Summer Trap: CSC operates trap leagues on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
Winter Trap: Sunday morning trap league is available October through March.
- Rifle / Pistol Range: Open range hours are posted in the club house, at the range gate and on the Range Hours webpage link. The range is closed during all other time periods.
Note: All types of shooting are open to members only. Memberships may be purchased at the clubhouse during any league or open event.
Please contact the club at CSCtrap@gmail.com or at 414-531-9337 for more information.