About the Club
Established in 1937, Campbellsport Sportsman Club is a shooting sports club serving southeast Wisconsin. The club offers a variety of shooting opportunities including trap leagues, a private rifle range, charity shoots and educational programs. In addition, members enjoy a fully equipped club house including refreshments and snacks. CSC is located on Lake Bernice Road near Elmore, Wisconsin.
- Fall Sight In Day! Saturday, November 4th the CSC Range will be open to the public for sight ins and shooting in preparation for hunting season. Members and non-members are welcome. All shooters are required to have completed a hunter safety course to use the range. Range facilities are available for use for a fee of $5 per gun with a 45 minute time limit. Hours will be 9am to 4pm.
- Winter League Now Operating:
- Winter League Shooting: Shooting begins Sunday, October 8th at 10:00am. Teams consist of 5 person teams shooting 16 yard trap for 16 weeks. Team handicaps are used for scoring. Memberships are $25. Shooting fees are $6 weekly and sponsor fees are $60 per team. New teams and new shooters are always welcome.
New Fall Archery League:
Fall mini-archery league will run Thursday evenings at 7pm beginning August 24th. Two-man teams will shoot 20 yard baseball format for four weeks. Shooting fees are $4 per week per shooter. Come on out and warm up your bow before archery season is upon us.
Summer Trap: CSC operates trap leagues on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
- Fall Archery League: For archers and hunters, the CSC archery league operates on Thursday evenings in August and September
Winter Trap: Sunday morning trap league is available October through March.
- Rifle / Pistol Range: Open range hours are posted in the club house, at the range gate and on the Range Hours webpage link. The range is closed during all other time periods.
Note: All types of shooting are open to members only. Memberships may be purchased at the clubhouse during any league or open event.
Please contact the club at CSCtrap@gmail.com or at 414-531-9337 for more information.