About the Club
Established in 1937, Campbellsport Sportsman Club is a shooting sports club serving southeast Wisconsin. The club offers a variety of shooting opportunities including trap leagues, a private rifle range, charity shoots and educational programs. In addition, members enjoy a fully equipped club house including refreshments and snacks. CSC is located on Lake Bernice Road near Elmore, Wisconsin.
- CSC Annual Meeting: Sunday, April 8th at 1:00pm. Come joins us for news and elections for the coming year. Three director positions will be up for election. In addition, we'd like your input on club developments, new investments and upgrades. All paid members are welcome to attend. Refreshments will be served after the meeting.
Topics we will be discussing:
Springtime garage expansion project
Director's elections (3)
Current state of trap league operations
Club financial health and status
Gun range improvements and current operations
Fall archery mini-league
- Summer League Sign Ups Open NOW:
- Summer League Shooting: Summer leagues will operate on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings and a specialSunday league will also be operating this year. New shooters and new teams are always welcome.
- Captain's Meeting will be held Tuesday, April 10th at 7:00pm.
- Shooting begins Tuesday, April 17th at 7:00pm.
- Teams consist of 5 or 6 person teams shooting 16 yard trap for 16 weeks. Team handicaps are used for scoring.
- Memberships are $25. Shooting fees are $6 weekly and sponsor fees are $60 per team.
- Call (414) 531-9337 for more information
- Tyler Batzler Memorial Shoot - 9th Annual:
- Saturday, June 2nd, 9am - 5pm
- 50 Bird Lewis shoot with high gun and Lewis class payouts - $20 entry
- Shooting starts at 10am
- Raffles, refreshments,fun and games
- Raffles drawings begin at 4pm
- Brat / burger fry
- Advance raffle ticket sales available at Ty's Place, 118 W Main St, Campbellsport
Fall Archery League:
Fall mini-archery league will run Thursday evenings at 7pm beginning August 24th. Two-man teams will shoot 20 yard baseball format for four weeks. Shooting fees are $4 per week per shooter. Come on out and warm up your bow before archery season is upon us.
Summer Trap: CSC operates trap leagues on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
- Fall Archery League: For archers and hunters, the CSC archery league operates on Thursday evenings in August and September
Winter Trap: Sunday morning trap league is available October through March.
- Rifle / Pistol Range: Open range hours are posted in the club house, at the range gate and on the Range Hours webpage link. The range is closed during all other time periods.
Note: All types of shooting are open to members only. Memberships may be purchased at the clubhouse during any league or open event.
Please contact the club at CSCtrap@gmail.com or at 414-531-9337 for more information.