About the Club
Established in 1937, Campbellsport Sportsman Club is a shooting sports club serving southeast Wisconsin. The club offers a variety of shooting opportunities including trap leagues, a private rifle range, charity shoots and educational programs. In addition, members enjoy a fully equipped club house including refreshments and snacks. CSC is located on Lake Bernice Road near Elmore, Wisconsin.
- Time is running out for the Single Gun Raffle: Drop into the clubhouse to pick up a ticket for the latest gun raffle ticket. This raffle is a Stoeger 20ga Turkey model in synthetic. Raffle ticket sales end August 25th with the final drawing occurring Thursday, August 25th at 8:00pm.
- Winter League Forming NOW:
- Winter League Captains Meeting. Join us Sunday, October 2nd at 10:00am at the CSC Clubhouse. This meeting is for all team captains to discuss winter schedule, rules, and events. Please contact (414) 531-9337 or CSCtrap@gmail.com for any questions or more information.
- Winter League Shooting: Shooting begins Sunday, October 9th at 10:00am. Teams consist of 5 person teams shooting 16 yard trap for 16 weeks. Team handicaps are used for scoring. Memberships are $25. Shooting fees are $6 weekly and sponsor fees are $60 per team. New teams and new shooters are always welcome.
- Tyler Batzler Memorial Shoot: Thanks to all the participants, shooters, and volunteers who made this year's event another successful day.
Summer Trap: CSC operates trap leagues on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
Winter Trap: Sunday morning trap league is available October through March.
- Rifle / Pistol Range: Open range hours are posted in the club house, at the range gate and on the Range Hours webpage link. The range is closed during all other time periods.
Note: All types of shooting are open to members only. Memberships may be purchased at the clubhouse during any league or open event.
Please contact the club at CSCtrap@gmail.com or at 414-531-9337 for more information.